[3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration) (Teşekkür Eklentisi İsteğe Bağlı Tapatalk Entegrasyonu)

Bu forumda, phpBB 3.2.x sürümleri için tanıtılan ve geliştirilmekte olan eklentilerin duyurularına ulaşabilirsiniz. Bu forumdaki eklentileri şu an aktif olarak yayın yapan mesaj panolarınızda kesinlikle kullanmayın!
Kullanıcı avatarı
RefreSh
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Mesajlar: 728
Kayıt: 03.10.2006, 22:40
İletişim:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration) (Teşekkür Eklentisi İsteğe Bağılı Tapatalk Entegrasyo

Mesaj gönderen RefreSh »

EFe1343 yazdı: 07.03.2018, 22:26 Türkçe dil dosyası güncellenmiştir. Ufak hatalar ve yazım hataları giderilmiştir.
Türkçe dil desteğiniz için teşekkürler EFe1343, eklenti gayet güzel olmuş.
Naguissa yazdı: Just released latest mobiquo folder modification, to support the extension inside Tapatalk.

You can download it from here: https://github.com/Naguissa/mobiquo_thanks/releases
Then, overwrite your mobiquo folder with its content.
Dear Naguissa;
Thank you for this beautiful work. It will be a suggestion, the name of the message, or the topic owner, which lists those who thank them under the topic or message. To me, it does not have to be this. Also, the delete delete button should not be in there, thank you button on the top right, while the thank you delete button is on the list of thanks to me it seems a little bit not true.

Thanks again, best regards...
Kullanıcı avatarı
Naguissa
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Mesajlar: 4
Kayıt: 28.02.2018, 09:30
Konum: Barcelona, Spain
İletişim:

Re: [3.2][RC] Thanks for posts (and optional Tapatalk integration) (Teşekkür Eklentisi İsteğe Bağılı Tapatalk Entegrasyo

Mesaj gönderen Naguissa »

RefreSh yazdı: 24.03.2018, 14:49
EFe1343 yazdı: 07.03.2018, 22:26 Türkçe dil dosyası güncellenmiştir. Ufak hatalar ve yazım hataları giderilmiştir.
Naguissa yazdı: Just released latest mobiquo folder modification, to support the extension inside Tapatalk.

You can download it from here: https://github.com/Naguissa/mobiquo_thanks/releases
Dear Naguissa;
Thank you for this beautiful work. It will be a suggestion, the name of the message, or the topic owner, which lists those who thank them under the topic or message. To me, it does not have to be this. Also, the delete delete button should not be in there, thank you button on the top right, while the thank you delete button is on the list of thanks to me it seems a little bit not true.

You are welcome.

The thankers list can be configured on cap, you can set it to 0.

The delete your thanked post in same spot as to thanks. If you are admin you also see extra buttons to clear thanks, maybe you are confusing both funcionalities?
Kullanıcı avatarı
RefreSh
Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Mesajlar: 728
Kayıt: 03.10.2006, 22:40
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen RefreSh »

Naguissa yazdı: 31.03.2018, 02:08
RefreSh yazdı: 24.03.2018, 14:49

Dear Naguissa;

You are welcome.

The thankers list can be configured on cap, you can set it to 0.

The delete your thanked post in same spot as to thanks. If you are admin you also see extra buttons to clear thanks, maybe you are confusing both funcionalities?

Thank you my friend. I will try as you say. Have a nice day..
Cevapla

“3.2.x Geliştirilen Eklentiler” sayfasına dön

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir